From Amsterdam with love.


It just occurred to me when I was decorating the cake that the fruits chosen were like the three-color of the Italian flag.
So I decided, what a heck, I will dedicate this delicious cake to my Azzurri as a way to say:
Forza Azzurri, siete sempre i bellissimi campioni del mondo.

Then I've realized that in order to get to the final they first have to beat the Oranje in the semifinal, assuming both Holland and Italy goes through respectively against Russia and Spain.

In this EURO 2008 this is my wish, to see both teams playing once more against each other, or should I say, with each other.
Both Marco van Basten and Roberto Donadoni what a luxury for my eyes.

So I dedicate the next pix to both teams. With the blessing of my hand may the best win!!!!

Forza Azzurri / Hup Hup Holland


Labels: