A dear friend of mine too faraway in all the possible meaning asked me to post on my blog his song of freedom. He writes from a place that I wish no one to go to. A place where the sun is never shining and contact with the "outside world" is absolutely prohibited.
We can fortunately connect through strict scrutinized email.

I dedicate this picture to him. May his heart never forget the sweet melody of freedom.
A moment in my walk where I was intensely feeling how lucky I was to see this beauty.
And a deep thought went to him!



I thought today, that what is happening right now in my life is a good lesson how we often give in to the temptation of the "fear of loss/not having enough" instead of following the call of our heart that is designed to serve love only. The little line of words can serve as a reminder and I wish that it will liquefy and fuse with the wind travelling around our precious Mother Earth.

"Nothing shines brighter than the heart
remembering the unseen light of love
that lives within it."

May we all find peace today, T. (Jan 2008)


I can't resist to dedicate T. another song from my beloved musician Johnny Cash. He always knew how to cheer up the less fortunate that can't see the sunshine.

Folsom prison by Johnny Cash

I hear the train a comin'
It's rollin' 'round the bend,
And I ain't seen the sunshine,
Since, I don't know when,
I'm stuck in Folsom Prison,
And time keeps draggin' on,
But that train keeps a-rollin',
On down to San Antone.

When I was just a baby,
My Mama told me, "Son,
Always be a good boy,
Don't ever play with guns,"
But I shot a man in Reno,
Just to watch him die,
When I hear that whistle blowin',
I hang my head and cry.

I bet there's rich folks eatin',
In a fancy dining car,
They're probably drinkin' coffee,
And smokin' big cigars,
But I know I had it comin',
I know I can't be free,
But those people keep a-movin',
And that's what tortures me.

Well, if they freed me from this prison,
If that railroad train was mine,
I bet I'd move out over a little,
Farther down the line,
Far from Folsom Prison,
That's where I want to stay,
And I'd let that lonesome whistle,
Blow my Blues away.

Labels: ,