St. Francis in Crete

When I feel down or uncertain, when the weight is too heavy to carry, when my heart is covered in sadness I reach out to the Lord of Humility and ask to be enlightened and comforted by His gentleness. Soon, unexpectedly, comes His sweet answer and tears, this time of Joy, roll down my face in absolute Gratitude.
In dedication to this humble and Holy man, Francis from Assisi, who walked on Earth for a very brief period and that with His example has inspired the lives of many.
Your faithfully, Milena







Lord make me
an instrument
of Your Peace,

Where there is hatred,
let me sow love;
Where there is injury,
pardon;
Where there is doubt,
faith;
Where there is despair,
hope;
Where there is darkness,
light;
And where there is sadness,
joy.

Lord, grant that I may seek
rather to comfort
than to be comforted,
to understand rather than
to be understood,
to love than to be loved.
For it is by giving that one
receives, by forgiving
that one is forgiven,
and by dying that one
awakens to eternal life


Labels: , ,