"It is still in Amsterdam"
even among a busy day

Ramses Shaffy is sleeping

Let him sleep peacefully
A faraway echo of his voice reaching out to the heart of fans.

In my 5 years in Amsterdam I was so fortunate to see you and hear you singing twice.
In both the events I cried, touched deeply by you.

Goodbye Ramses Shaffy
be at peace
singing with the angels above.

Just another of your fan. sweet Milena

My passion for your "chanson", needless to say, was transmitted by Driek a true Ramses Shaffy lover, who has all of your music and likes to sing many of your songs.

My favorite song: Laat me
He could also sing beautifully in Italian:
"Nelle notti a Roma"



From Kabir:

The darkness of night is coming along fast and the darkness of love
close in the body and the mind.
Open the window to the west and disappear
into the air inside you.
Near your breastbone there is an open flower.
Drink the honey that is all around that flower.
Waves are coming in:
There is so much magnificence near the ocean.
Listen: sound of immense seashell! Sound of bells!
Kabir says, Friend, listen
this is what I have to say:
The Guest I love is inside me!

Labels: , , ,